Client facing Cyber consultant role working for a dynamic consultancy with big ideas. Helping clients understand challenges, baseline their organisation, and partner to help remediation of cyber risks.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a cyber security role
- Practical understanding of Cyber Security and the development of best practice approaches;
- Understanding of security & compliance measures within a wider IT or governance spectrum;
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment
- Good written skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to produce deliverables of a high-quality nature.
- Experienced in satisfactory customer service and stakeholder liaison.
- Willingness to undertake travel to client site as required
- Understanding of On-Premise & Cloud computing, services and architecture.
- Understanding of Business Continuity, & Risk Management.
- Previous experience of working in a consulting role with multiple clients and projects.
- Base salary of £45,000
- 24 days paid holiday plus Public Holidays
- 5 Days towards CSR work of choice
- Company pension scheme
- Performance bonus
- Tenure based employee ownership options
- Flexible working
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org