IT requirements can change dramatically so Seric engage closely to help clients keep pace with their technology growth.
Our hardware and storage support can start from the most basic delivery, where an onsite engineer unpacks, upgrades, tests and removes all old computer hardware from your business to full management.
How it works
We offer an expert ‘performance audit’ of your existing equipment and make recommendations on how to improve them, typical issues include:
- Underperforming systems wasting valuable resource time
- Storage facilities struggling to cope with the demands of the organisation
- Slow access rates to data causing frustration for you and clients
- Inefficient Systems from basic compute to UPS, A/C delivery
- ‘Over complicated’ computer systems that require ‘consolidation’
- Inadequate or missing Disaster Recovery & High Availability
Our ‘performance audit’ will make recommendations on the best solution for your business. Following implementation we back this up with tailored training, where required, to empower your internal team with the knowledge to run the systems day-to-day. We can provide on-going support through maintenance contracts, read about how we do this for some of our clients.